Chemical Bank plays an active role in financing local municipalities and organizations. We offer tax-exempt financing for public agencies and non-profit institutions including: installment purchase agreements, bond purchases, state aid notes and more.
- General Obligation Bond Issues – primarily used for capital improvement projects or refunding outstanding debt
- Revenue Bond Issues – for infrastructure projects like water and sewer
- Act 99 Equipment Financing – primarily for public use property like police cars, school buses, fire trucks, etc.
- Drain Note Financing – for County Drain Commission short and long term projects
- Delinquent Tax Notes – for Counties to borrow to cover delinquent tax shortfalls
- State Aid Notes – for Public Schools to borrow for cash flow shortages