Personal eBanking Resources
Below are several resources to help guide you through our online banking platform functions.
The videos and guides listed below are intended to help you through several of the functions our online banking platform offers.
Steps to sign up for online banking
- Go to Chemicalbank.com and click the “Enroll in Personal Online Banking” link at the top right.
- Have your account info on hand and select a verification method.
- Read the ePersonal Disclosure. Go back to Online Banking and click the checkbox to agree to the terms.
- Enter your personal information. All fields are required. Then select continue.
- Create and confirm your User ID and Password. If your information is verified you are instantly enrolled.
- Go back to our website, enter your User ID and click Login.
- Verify your identity with a one-time, two step verification process.
- Select continue with security code to receive a code via text or phone. Or select answer verification questions.
- Complete verification based on the method you selected.
- Enter your password and select Login.
- When accepting the terms and conditions, you must click on the link to open the terms and conditions. This will open in a separate window. Once reviewed close this screen and go back to the enrollment page to accept the terms and conditions.
- Mobile App: Please make sure that you log into online banking first to complete enrollment and then download the mobile app from your device's app store before attempting mobile login. Your user ID and password will be the same for mobile as it is for online banking. For more information, visit our Mobile Banking page
If you have any questions about the change, please reach out to our Customer Care Center at (800) 867-9757 or via email at CustomerCareCenter@ChemicalBank.com.