Personal eBanking Resources
We're excited to offer all of our customers a new and better experience through our new online banking platform!
Chemical Bank is excited to announce that we will be upgrading to a new online banking platform the weekend of April 7th! Some of our customers are using this platform already, but we're excited to offer it to all of our customers through this upcoming conversion.
The new system is more user friendly and offers additional benefits while still maintaining the benefits and services you've become accustomed to as an online banking customer. Please read below for important information regarding this upgrade.
- User ID’s are case sensitive. On our previous platform user ID’s were not case sensitive. Please refer to the user ID information in the conversion email you should have received on April 7.
- Passwords have changed. Please refer to the password information in the conversion email you should have received on April 7.
- When accepting the terms and conditions, you must click on the link to open the terms and conditions. This will open in a separate window. Once reviewed close this screen and go back to the enrollment page to accept the terms and conditions.
- Mobile App: Please make sure that you log into online banking first to complete enrollment and then download the new mobile app from your device’s app store before attempting mobile login. Your user ID and password will be the same for mobile as it is for online banking.
March 14th - New Online Banking platform is announced.
April 3rd - Detailed communication will be sent via email with system information as well as links to additional tutorials.
April 7th - Login Credentials and instructions for the new system will be sent via email. Please note: In most cases, your User ID will stay the same, however your password will change.
April 10th - Access to the new online banking platform will begin.
- "View only" access to the legacy online banking platform will begin at 3pm on Friday, April 7 and continue through 9pm on Sunday, April 9.
- Bill Pay in the legacy online banking platform will be unavailable after 3pm on Friday, April 7. Bill payments scheduled for April 7 - 9 will be sent on April 7. Bill payments scheduled for April 10 or later will be converted to the new system and processed on the scheduled send date.
- Once converted to the new platform it may take several days for your complete history to load. As history is loaded you may experience times when no balance will display. Once all history is loaded your balance information will be restored.
- Once converted to the new platform eStatements will be available to view from November 2016 to current. Additional 2016 eStatements will be available no later than mid June.
We look forward to providing you with a new and enhanced online banking experience! Please look for additional eCommunications from us as outlined above. If you have any questions about the change, please reach out to our Customer Care Center at (800) 867-9757 or via email at CustomerCareCenter@ChemicalBank.com.