Take advantage of our most popular checking account for business purposes! Save money with the earnings credit feature included with this non-interest bearing checking account.
- No minimum balance necessary
- Competitive earnings credit based on market conditions1
- No charge for the first 50 deposited checks or the first 50 written checks during the month
- Service charges for remaining items are $.16 for each check or withdrawal and $.11 for each check deposited
- Maintain a minimum balance of $1,000 during the month with no check or deposit activity
- $7.00-per-month maintenance fee is waived if the requirements above are met
- FREE Online Banking and Voice Banking service
- FREE Monthly Electronic Statements
- Monthly paper statements available for $3.00 per month
- Night Deposit and Stop payments services available
- FDIC Insured
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? We've got answers.
Why should I have a Business Checking Account?
Chemical Bank's Business Checking Accounts are designed to help your business succeed in every way possible. We offer a variety of checking accounts with great benefits that will help your business earn more and increase your bottom line.
What is Chemical Bank's FREE Preferred RewardsSM Debit Card?
You can use your Chemical Bank Debit Card to get cash at any of Chemical Bank's ATMs and everywhere MasterCard® Debit Cards are accepted worldwide. An additional benefit of a Chemical Bank Debit Card is the Preferred Rewards program. By enrolling in Chemical Bank's FREE Preferred Rewards program and using your Debit Card to make everyday signature purchases, you will earn points redeemable for gift cards, brand name merchandise and more!
While earning Preferred Rewards Points, you will also begin to receive offers from our new MI Rewards program. Based on the way you shop, you'll receive money-saving deals and discounts tailored just for you! Whether you’re looking for deals on food, apparel, housewares or travel items, our new MI Rewards program gives you a convenient way to save.
1Services charges are offset by the earnings credit based on the average balance in the account during the statement cycle; †Subject to application and approval