Zero Liability protection against unauthorized purchases
In the event that your card is used to make unauthorized purchases— whether made in a store, by phone, or online—you won't be held liable.1
Most manufacturer warranties are doubled for up to one additional year.
Learn more about Extended Warranty in the Guide to Benefits.
You’re covered for most items you purchase with an eligible card if they are damaged or stolen within 90 days of the date of purchase.
Learn more about Purchase Assurance® in the Guide to Benefits.
Master Rental® Insurance Coverage
MasterRental® Collision Damage Waiver Insurance pays for covered damages (physical damage and theft) to a rental vehicle when you use your card to initiate and pay for the entire rental transaction.
Learn more about MasterRental® Insurance Coverage in the Guide to Benefits.
MasterCard Easy Savings® Program2
Earn rebates on eligible purchases that are automatically credited to your business checking account when you use your enrolled card at participating merchants.2 Learn more at easysavings.com.
Please stop by your local Chemical Bank office or call our Customer Care Center at (800) 867-9757 to learn more about the expansive range of benefits that our Chemical Bank Business Debit Card has to offer.
1. See mastercard.com/zeroliability for details.
2. MasterCard Easy Savings® Cardholder Terms & Conditions: Cardholder must be enrolled in the MasterCard Easy Savings® at the time of purchase. Payment must be made in full at a participating Merchant location with an eligible MasterCard, small business credit card or signature debit card issued by a U.S. bank. Purchases do not qualify for the program if the purchase transaction is a PIN-based transaction, originated outside of the U.S. or not processed through MasterCard's U.S. transaction processing system. The rebate will appear on your statement after the purchase has posted to your card account, not on the receipt, and may not be reflected until the next statement. Other terms and conditions apply. For more information, visit easysavings.com.
3. Bonus points are awarded after you enroll in Preferred RewardsSM and make your first signature-based transaction.
4. Must be enrolled. Instructions on how to enroll for free will be sent with your card. Earn up to 10,000 points per month; maximum of 120,000 points per year. Preferred RewardsSM Terms and Conditions, click here.
5. Certain conditions and exclusions apply. Click here for more information.
Learn more about the benefits of a Business Debit Card in the Guide to Benefits
© 2012 MasterCard. MasterCard, Debit MasterCard, MasterCard Easy Savings Program and the MasterCard brand marks are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.