As a Chemical Banker, you will join other professionals who share our community banking philosophy of making a positive impact where we live, work and play. You will be a part of a growing, Michigan-based community bank that believes in the dreams of its customers and employees alike. With Chemical Bank, you will make a difference in your community while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities.
Chemical Bank actively invests in our communities on a regular basis. In addition to the financial support we provide to local organizations, our employees dedicate countless volunteer efforts on an ongoing basis. Chemical Bank employees are leaders, members and volunteers of charitable organizations and community events including United Way, Junior Achievement, 4-H clubs, Habitat for Humanity, American Cancer Society, and the Chamber of Commerce, among others.
We're looking for individuals who exhibit exceptional personal and professional characteristics, or Success Profiles, which include:
- Customer Dedication - Going out of the way to anticipate and meet both internal and external customer expectations.
- High Standards - Establishing and modeling standards that guarantee exceptional quality and attention to detail.
- Creative Initiative - Proactively generating original ideas and new ways of thinking, and developing innovative solutions.
- Positive Impact - Personable, self-confident, and enthusiastic.
- Relationship Building - Establishing and maintaining productive relationships and utilizing those relationships to facilitate business transactions.
- Team Player - Sharing resources, responding to requests from other parts of the organization, and supporting team members and customers alike.
- Community Immersion - Establishing and maintaining interdependent relationships with the community and gaining the trust and respect of their customers for a lifelong partnership.
- Mission Focus - Understanding and supporting the organization's mission - its core purpose for being.
At Chemical Bank, we believe in the development of employees and are committed to their career aspirations. We are dedicated to providing resources for employees to develop their skills and to reach their career goals. Below is a list of resources you can utilize to help you develop and build your career here at Chemical Bank:
- Leadership Development Program – Our Leadership Development Program is designed to increase your banking knowledge through an extensive offering of development opportunities. The program offers the opportunity to advance in Retail, Wealth Management, Lending or Support Services.
- Talent Management Site – The Talent Management site contains a wealth of resources to help you in your development.
- Career Pathway Portal – The Career Pathway Portal within the Talent Management site contains information on all areas of the Company to assist you in identifying the best career path for you.
- Instructor-led and Online Courses – Chemical Bank offers a wide range of classroom and online courses.
- Development Library – Chemical Bank has an extensive library of books for your development.
- Tuition Assistance – Chemical Bank offers tuition assistance to part-time and full-time employees who want to takes classes or obtain a degree in business or job related fields.
Are you interested in beginning an exciting banking career while making a positive impact where you live, work and play? If so, we highly encourage you to visit us at any of the career fairs that we attend across the state.
Meet us at one of the upcoming career fairs listed below, and we will be happy to provide you with more information on the opportunities and experiences that Chemical Bank has to offer you. We look forward to seeing you there!
We plan on visiting campuses in the coming months -- please check back for more listings.
Hear from our team
Don't take it from us. Hear what Chemical Bank team members have to say about working here.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Chemical Bank will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Except where required or permitted by law, employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, height, weight, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, protected genetic information, status as disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy governs all aspects of employment including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits, and training.