Reach your potential as a financial professional with Chemical Bank!
At Chemical Bank, we believe in the development of employees and are committed to their career aspirations. We are dedicated to providing resources for employees to develop their skills and to reach their career goals. Below is a list of resources you can utilize to help you develop and build your career here at Chemical Bank:
- Leadership Development Program – Our Leadership Development Program is designed to increase your banking knowledge through an extensive offering of development opportunities. The program offers the opportunity to advance in Retail, Wealth Management, Lending or Support Services.
- Talent Management Site – The Talent Management site contains a wealth of resources to help you in your development.
- Career Pathway Portal – The Career Pathway Portal within the Talent Management site contains information on all areas of the Company to assist you in identifying the best career path for you.
- Instructor-led and Online Courses – Chemical Bank offers a wide range of classroom and online courses.
- Development Library – Chemical Bank has an extensive library of books for your development.
- Tuition Assistance – Chemical Bank offers tuition assistance to part-time and full-time employees who want to takes classes or obtain a degree in business or job related fields.
What characteristics does Chemical Bank look for in their employees?
Chemical Bank is always looking for individuals who exhibit exceptional personal and professional characteristics, or Success Profiles, which include:
Customer Dedication - Going out of the way to anticipate and meet both internal and external customer expectations.
High Standards - Establishing and modeling standards that guarantee exceptional quality and attention to detail.
Creative Initiative - Proactively generating original ideas and new ways of thinking, and developing innovative solutions.
Positive Impact - Personable, self-confident, and enthusiastic.
Relationship Building - Establishing and maintaining productive relationships and utilizing those relationships to facilitate business transactions.
Team Player - Sharing resources, responding to requests from other parts of the organization, and supporting team members and customers alike.
Community Immersion - Establishing and maintaining interdependent relationships with the community and gaining the trust and respect of their customers for a lifelong partnership.
Mission Focus - Understanding and supporting the organization's mission - its core purpose for being.