Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? We've got answers.
How do these cards work with my Chemical Bank Checking Account?
All transactions will post directly to your checking account and you will have a detailed description of where and when the transaction was done.
What are the security protection features of Chemical Bank’s Debit Card?
Your security is our top priority, and Chemical Bank’s Debit Card comes equipped with protection features such as:
- MasterCard® Global ServiceTM–Provides you with worldwide, around-the-clock customer assistance with lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement, and emergency cash advance.
- MasterCard® Zero Liability1–Protects you against unauthorized purchases on your card should it be lost or stolen.
- MasterCard® SecureCodeTM–Protect your card with your own personal password so only you can make purchases. Registration is free and easy, call 800.867.9757.
What other benefits can the Debit Card provide me with?
With your Debit Card, you can take advantage of these great benefits as well:
Extended Warranty Insurance2–Doubles the time period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturer’s or U.S. store brand warranty on new products for a maximum of one year.
Price Protection3–Guarantees you the best price on new products purchased with an eligible card by providing a refund on the difference, if you find a lower price within 60 days of purchase.
Satisfaction Guarantee4–Provides up to $250 per new product, if you become dissatisfied with a merchant’s product within 60 days of purchase and they will not accept a return.
For Lost or Stolen Debit Cards contact:
Weekdays, 8AM - 5PM ET: (866) 600-5878
Weekends and after business hours: (800) 236-2442
1. Certain restrictions apply. For details, visit mastercard.com/zeroliability. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
2. Maximum benefit for repair or replacement cannot exceed the actual amount placed on your debit card or $10,000. Additional conditions and restrictions apply. Please refer to the Guide to Benefits for details.
3. Up to $250 per claim and four claims per 12-month period. Additional conditions and restrictions apply. Please refer to the Guide to Benefits for details.
4. Maximum of four claims per 12-month period. Additional conditions and restrictions apply. Please refer to the Guide to Benefits for details.
For a copy of the Guide to Benefits and more details visit www.ChemicalBankMI.com/DebitCard.
©2014 MasterCard. All rights reserved.