System Upgrade Information
Everything you need to know about our System Upgrade on July 20-22
During the weekend of July 20-22, 2018, we will be upgrading our internal banking system. Additional updates will be posted here from now through the upgrade weekend.
Update your contact information within our online banking systems.
On July 16, the Chem Bank Mobile (Personal) app and the Chem Biz Mobile (Business) app will no longer be available for download from the app stores.
Beginning at 6 P.M. ET, Voice (Telephone) Banking, Online Banking and Mobile Banking systems will not be available.
Voice (Telephone) Banking transfers through these systems by 4 P.M. ET.
Beginning at 9 A.M. ET, Online Banking and Mobile Banking systems will be available. Beginning at 10 A.M. ET, Voice (Telephone) Banking will be available.
Please note: Debit card authorizations and purchases made during the weekend of July 20 will not appear in online banking or mobile banking systems until Tuesday, July 24.
Important Upgrade Information
We are here to answer any questions you may have during this upgrade. Please feel free to visit your local Banking Center for assistance or contact us using the information below.
- Personal customers please contact our Customer Care Center at (800) 867-9757 or CustomerCareCenter@ChemicalBank.com.*
- The hours of operation for our Customer Care Center are Monday through Friday, 7 A.M.-9 P.M. ET and Saturday, 8 A.M.-2 P.M. ET.
- Business customers please contact Business Client Services at (855) 336-9460 or BusinessClientServices@ChemicalBank.com.*
- The hours of operation for Business Client Services are Monday through Friday, 8 A.M.-6 P.M. ET.
*Please note: Information sent by email is at risk of loss of confidentiality as the information is transmitted over the Internet. We do not recommend sending confidential information such as account numbers or social security numbers by email.
Our Personal eBanking system will be unavailable from 6 P.M. ET on Friday, July 20, 2018 to 9 A.M. ET on Monday, July 23, 2018.
- Please use your same username and password to login starting the morning of July 23.
- Quicken Upgrade Guides are below.
- Quicken Web Connect™ will not be available for 3 to 5 business days after the upgrade is complete.
- For additional resources, please visit our Personal eBanking Resource page.
After the upgrade weekend, you will need to delete our current mobile app from your device and download our new mobile app. The new app is named Chemical Personal or Chemical Personal for iPad if you are accessing it via your iPad.
Our Business eBanking system will be unavailable from 6 P.M. ET on Friday, July 20, 2018 to 9 A.M. ET on Monday, July 23, 2018.
- Usernames and passwords are converting to the new system.
- For additional resources, please visit our Business eBanking Resource page.
After the upgrade weekend, you will need to delete our current mobile app from your device and download the new mobile app. The new app is named Chemical Business or Chemical Business for iPad if you are accessing it via your iPad.
The Chemical Bank Voice Banking System will be unavailable beginning at 6 P.M. ET on Friday, July 20. Please make any necessary transfers through the Voice Banking system by 4 P.M. ET on Friday, July 20. Services will resume at 10 A.M. ET on Monday, July 23. New and existing users will need to reenroll using either the primary account holder’s or their company’s information. There will be a temporary PIN for each account, which defaults to the last four digits of the primary account holder's social security number or the last four digits of the company's tax ID. You will be able to update that PIN to a unique four digit number. The PIN will need to be updated for each account but the PIN may be the same for all accounts.
- Quicken Web Connect for Windows (.pdf)
- Quicken Web Connect for Mac 2015-17 (.pdf)
- Quicken Web Connect for Mac 2007 (.pdf)
- Quicken Express Web Connect for Windows (.pdf)
- Quicken Express Web Connect for Mac 2015-17 (.pdf)
Below are resources that have been updated with some important information. Please look for the orange arrow throughout the communications below, which indicates new information that you need to be aware of.
Customer Communication Booklet (.pdf)
Personal Banking Checklist (.pdf)
Business Banking Checklist (.pdf)